Nearly a century after its creation, Cartier re-imagines its iconic 'Tank' timepiece with a streamlined chain-link bracelet strap. This 'Française' style is made from polished stainless steel and has a square face inspired by traditional French architecture. The case is curved to ensure it sits comfortably on your wrist, and tipped with a synthetic spinel at the crown that complements the signature blued steel hands perfectly.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 25.05mm; case height: 30.40mm; case thickness: 6.65mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: WSTA0005
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.