The 'Tank' watch was originally designed by Louis Cartier in 1916 and has become symbolic of the house's horological excellence. Named after the founder himself as it was his favorite style to wear, this timepiece has strong rectangular lines with rounded edges - one of the first examples of Art Deco style. It has been beautifully crafted by Swiss artisans from rhodiumized 18-karat white gold and traced with 40 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 0.65-carats. It's finished with a bold fuchsia alligator strap that feels comfortably supple.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Rhodiumized 18-karat white gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.65-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Mineral crystal
- Buckle-fastening fuchsia alligator strap
- Case width: 25.5mm; case height: 33.7mm; case thickness: 6.6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJTA0015
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.