Cartier's 'Tank Louis' design was the founder's personal watch of choice, and when the jewelers refined it with delicate proportions and feminine colors it was worn by some of the world's most elegant women, including Princess Diana. Crafted at the brand's prestigious Swiss atelier, this rhodiumized 18-karat white gold version is encrusted with 40 dazzling brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 0.47-carats. The fuchsia alligator strap will add a pretty touch of color to any outfit.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Rhodiumized 18-karat white gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.47-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Buckle-fastening fuchsia alligator strap
- Case width: 22.0mm; case height: 29.5mm; case thickness: 6.8mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJTA0011
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.