Defined by its Art Deco-inspired clean lines and rounded corners, Cartier's sleek 'Tank Louis Cartier' watch is named after its founder who would wear this style himself - a true sign of its timelessness. Perfect for those with slender wrists, this elegant design has a glossy silvered dial that makes the black Roman numerals easy to read. The light-brown alligator strap will become even more supple with age.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Buckle-fastening light-brown alligator strap
- Case width: 22mm; case height: 29.5mm; case thickness: 6.35mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: W1529856
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.