- Brush using slow and even strokes, starting at your feet and working inwards from your extremities to your heart
- Massage your stomach using small clockwise strokes, starting on the bottom right side and working upwards towards the ribs
If you haven't worked body brushing into your daily routine, now's the time to start - Elle Macpherson swears by its benefits. Proven to exfoliate and stimulate circulation, it's an easy and effective way to tighten skin and reduce cellulite buildup. Sized to fit in your hand, Dr. Barbara Sturm's brush is crafted with natural bristles that feel so soft. Using it is easy: just slip your hand through the strap and move in slow upwards motions from your legs and feet inwards.
- Helps reduce bloating and activate tissue metabolism
- Regular use will reveal smooth and even-toned skin
- Use as a dry massage, or in the shower for a gentler effect
- Use daily in the morning and evening for best results