Jaeger-LeCoultre's 'Reverso Classic' watch features the same clean, Art Deco-inspired lines as the original '30s model. Crafted in Switzerland from polished stainless steel and finished with sleek gadroons around the bezel, this elegant piece has a brushed guilloché dial and railtrack minute markings. The case can be flipped to reveal a blank backing where you can inscribe your own story - initials, a date or a special word. The bracelet strap is softly rounded to fit perfectly into the lugs and follows the curves of the wrist.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Swiss-made 657 quartz calibre movement
- 4 jewels
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered guilloché dial
- Blue steel hour and minute hands, black numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 34.2mm; case thickness: 7.4mm