Cartier CEO Cyrille Vigneron says they delved into the archives when creating the latest 'Panthère' watch design in order to preserve the elegant silhouette that made it so iconic in the '80s. Featuring the same square case and maillon links as the original, this 18-karat rose gold 'Manchette' timepiece has an elongated bracelet that wraps around your wrist to mimic the movement of a slinking panther. The glistening diamond-set bezel means you can wear it in lieu of other jewelry.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds
- Crown for time adjustments
- 18-karat rose gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 20mm; case length: 25mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJPN0013
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.