Cartier believes the iconic 'Panthère’ watch is more than just a timepiece - instead, it's a piece of jewelry that deserves to be worn and cherished for a lifetime. Staying true to the original '80s design, this 18-karat white gold version has a square case, an octagonal sapphire winding crown and signature Roman numerals. The flexible links of the bracelet coil around the wrist comfortably, while the border of brilliant-cut diamonds sparkles in the light.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat white gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds
- Crown for time adjustments
- 18-karat white gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case length: 30mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJPN0008
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.