Cartier updates its iconic 'Panthère' watch, first debuted in the '80s, with a re-designed maillon bracelet that winds around your wrist twice. Skilfully crafted at the Swiss label's workshop from 18-karat gold, it has the same soft square shape as the original and black Roman numerals and markers. You'll be surprised at how lightweight it feels.
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals and markers
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Engraved case back
- Clasp-fastening 18-karat gold bracelet
- Case width: 22mm; case height: 30mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WGPN0013
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.