Cartier's 'Baignoire' watch debuted in 1912 - the ellipse shape is forged to create a streamlined shape, beautifully showcasing - then and now - the house's unparalleled craftsmanship. Expertly manufactured with precise self-winding movement, it has an 18-karat rose gold face fully encrusted with brilliant-cut diamonds and a supple alligator strap. A single stone also tops the beautiful beaded crown.
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 47mm; case thickness: 8mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJBA0010
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.