Part of the 'Baignoire' collection, Cartier's 'Allongée' watch is a dramatically elongated version of the brand's iconic oval design, which first debuted in 1912. Expertly crafted in Switzerland, it has a beaded 18-karat rose gold case, a dial encrusted with twinkling brilliant-cut diamonds and a midnight-blue alligator strap that contrasts prettily against the precious metal. It's powered by one of the most precise self-winding movements in the world.
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 47mm; case thickness: 8mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJBA0016
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.