Cartier's 'Baignoire' collection beautifully showcases the house's ability to create elegant watches that transcend time - the ellipse shape looks just as sophisticated now as when it debuted in 1912. Meticulously assembled in Switzerland, this 26mm alligator version has a rhodium-finish 18-karat white gold case that's set with glistening diamonds at the case and crown. The discreet logo at 10 o'clock and blued steel sword-shaped hands are iconic signatures.
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals
- Rhodium-finish 18-karat white gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Ardillon buckle-fastening navy alligator strap
- Case diameter: 26mm; case height: 32mm; case thickness: 8mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJBA0015
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.