Adored for its sleek silhouette and exquisite detailing, the 'Panthère de Cartier' watch is named in homage to the legendary jewelry director Jeanne Toussaint, who was nicknamed 'The Little Panther' and inspired the house's feline logo. This 21mm version of the timepiece has been constructed in Switzerland from polished stainless steel and has a silvered dial marked with Roman numerals, plus a crown that's tipped with a blue spinel. The elegant maillon links will rest nicely against an array of fine bracelets.
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 25mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: WSPN0019
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.