Cartier's iconic 'Panthère Manchette' watch is one of the house's most distinctive designs because it blurs the lines between a timepiece and fine jewelry. Inspired by the original '80s model, this rhodium-finish 18-karat white gold version has an off-center silvered dial and a smattering of brilliant-cut diamonds. The flexible links of the bracelet reveal a glimpse of skin to lighten the material, while the invisible clasp makes it comfortable on the wrist.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Rhodium-finish 18-karat white gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Rhodium-finish 18-karat white gold cuff bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case length: 19mm; case thickness: 6mm; total width: 31mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJPN0021
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.