When it debuted in the 1980's, Cartier's 'Panthère' watch collection really stood out for its resemblance to jewelry, a distinction that still resonates today. Taking the original case and setting it on a wider chain-link cuff, this 'Manchette' model is cast from polished 18-karat rose gold and has a silvered square dial illuminated by a halo of sparkling brilliant-cut diamonds. Note the signature blued steel sword-shaped hands and the Parisian house's hidden moniker at 10 o'clock.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- 18-karat rose gold cuff bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case length: 19mm; case thickness: 6mm; total width: 31mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJPN0022
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.