Cartier's 'Tank Française' watch debuted in 1996, introducing a metal bracelet to the iconic 'Tank' family. Expertly crafted in Switzerland, this medium-sized 18-karat gold style has a silvered dial with Roman numerals and blued steel hands powered by a precise quartz movement. One of the most distinctive details of the design is how the lugs are integrated into the case, creating the legendary rectangular shape.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- 18-karat gold case back
- 18-karat gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 25mm; case height: 30mm; case thickness: 6.65mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WGTA0032
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.