"My brand will make every effort to bring you sunshine, the sunshine from the Côte d'Azur," says founder Veronique Gabai. This 'Discovery Set' includes six of the label's signature fragrances, inspired by the French Rivera and the raw materials harvested in its center, Grasse. Housed in travel-sized vials, it's perfect for trying all the scents before committing to a larger size.
- Floral 'Lumière d'Iris' opens with Bergamot, Mandarin, Iris, Rose and Neroli notes, balanced by Woods and Amber
- Inspired by the dry and shady gardens of the South, 'Cap d'Antibes' smells of Bergamot, aromatic Alep Trees, spicy Cedarwood and fresh flowers
- 'Noire de Mai' has a woody scent of Moss and Amber
- 'Souvenirs de Tunisie' has floral notes of Orange Blossom, Bergamot and Neroli with Sandalwood and Orange Wood to balance
- An ode to joy and sunshine, 'Eau du Jour' has a sharp citrus scent that's countered by soft Woods
- 'Eau de la Nuit' is scented with heady notes of Amber and Musk