- Apply liberally and as often as necessary to affected areas
- Use to moisturize dry skin, soothe minor scrapes and abrasions or simply to revitalize shine
Ingredients: Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Salicyclic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vegetable Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Fragrance, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides
Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour® Cream is the legendary, award-winning skin protectant that does more than soothe sun-burned skin, re-hydrate chapped lips, and heal rough elbows and calluses. It's also the secret that makeup artists all over the world use for keeping legs, lips and eyelids shiny; eyebrows in place; and cuticles perfectly manicured.
- ELLE Beauty Awards winner for Best Multitasker
- Formulated with a smoothing Beta-Hydroxy Acid and nourishing Vitamin E
- Great after wax treatments or as an in-flight moisturizer