Referencing Studio 54, Bianca Jagger and Jerry Hall, 'The Glamour Muse' embodies "more-is-more" '70s glamour. From the dramatic purple smoky eye to the sculpted cheekbones and pink lacquered lips, this look will set you apart as the life and soul of the party.
- Use the pretty blush and bronze palette over the eyelid, defining the socket with the smoky taupe and finishing with lashings of Full Fat Mascara in Glossy Black
- Line your lips with the Lip Cheat pencil in neutral Pillow Talk and polish your pout with toffee-apple Candy Darling Lip Lustre
- Swirl the outer Cheek to Chic Love Glow blush across your cheek bones, applying the central color to the apples of your cheeks
- Dial it up for the dance floor with a wash of the metallic purple eye shadow shade, defining the lash line with Rock 'N' Kohl liner in Barbarella Brown and finishing with a slick of the raspberry-rich Velvet Underground lipstick
- Comes in a first edition printed cosmetics case