18-karat rhodium white gold, sapphire and diamond earrings
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- This item's measurements are:
Loree Rodkin infuses medieval-inspired elements into each of her stunning designs. These 18-karat rhodium white gold earrings are completely made by hand for the utmost in precision and quality. Unique Umba sapphires are brilliantly contrasted by orange, brown and pavé gray diamonds. Wear these investment pieces with all of your special-occasion looks - the post and clasp fastening provides a secure fit. For pierced ears.
- 18-karat rhodium white gold
- Umba sapphire, total weight: 50.05-carats; pavé gray diamonds, total weight: 2.04-carats; orange diamonds, total weight: 3.10-carats; brown diamonds, total weight: 0.24-carats
- Post and clasp fastening for pierced ears
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973