- Apply each shade at the base of the lash and feather upwards for a blended, smoky effect
- For multidimensional color, layer the shadows on top of one another working from top to bottom of the palette
Le Métier de Beauté's Kaleidoscope Eye Kit is inspired by Carnaby Street – London's famous shopping district, synonymous with the Swinging Sixties. The four complementary shades can be applied using the brand's signature 'Couches de Couleur' (layers of color) technique, or worn separately for a subtler look. The handy mirror is perfect for on-the-go touch-ups.
- The set comprises of four shades: Cameo, a shimmering peachy pink; Anorak, a shimmering warm taupe; Jackie, a matte mauve; Dandy, a shimmering kingfisher-blue
- Powders are finely milled for a silky-smooth texture and blendable application
- Lightweight case includes compact mirror and each product slides and clicks smoothly into place