- Dust the 'Prime' shade all over the lid and into the corners of your eyes for a widening, brightening effect
- Brush the 'Enhance' shade into the socket and blend, and then smudge along the lash line - don't forget the bottom lashes for added definition
- Apply the 'Smoke' shade to the outer edge of your eye and then blend along socket and lash line
- With your finger, apply the 'Pop' shade to the center of the lid and blend for added drama
- 5.2g/ 0.18oz.
Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Hydroxystearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Polyethylene, Isononyl Isononanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Methicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zeolite, Dimethiconol, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, [May Contain: Ultramarines CI 77007, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491]
"What is the point of makeup if you can't have a bit of fun with it?" says A-list makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury. Inspired by the iconic looks of Madonna and Grace Jones, 'The Rebel' palette is a quartet of complementing metallic green shades designed to take you from "desk to dusk to disco" in four easy steps. For the office, apply a neutral base with the 'Prime' shade, then brush the 'Enhance' color into the socket for added definition. For evening, dial up the drama with the richly pigmented tones of 'Smoke' and 'Pop'.
- Enriched with oils and silicon-treated pearls for smooth application
- Designed to be dialed up or down depending on the occasion