In celebration of SS15's nostalgic references, we honor this updated 'summer of love'. From cover star Karlie Kloss modeling the season's easy elegance photographed by Bruce Weber, to the free-spirited bohemian styles of the '70s, given a refreshingly modern twist in our photo shoot at Venice Beach. In Modern Love, PORTER examines the challenges that beset modern-day relationships and introduces three experts charged with helping you on your romantic journeys. PORTER talks to Oscar-winning actress Juliette Binoche about venturing into the unknown and finally feeling empowered by her age. Plus, in The Big Reveal, beauty and health director Kathleen Baird-Murray shows you how to achieve irresistibly glowing skin. As well as PORTER's favorite coastal locations, from the Gulf of Mexico's flamingo-pink seascapes to the glamorous beaches of St Barths, PORTER has everything you need for a stylish and happy summer ahead.
Elsewhere in issue eight of PORTER:
- Kate Bosworth, Arizona Muse, Eva Herzigova and Sonic Youth’s Kim Gordon model the hottest trends for summer, including broderie anglaise, suede and playful platforms in The Fashion Memo
- Valentino's Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli reveal their coveted rules on modern elegance, and Brooke Shields gives a masterclass on perfecting day-to-night denim in The Art of Style
- Dennis Hopper's daughter, Marin, talks about life on the road with her famous father; Blondie's Debbie Harry discusses friendship with cult New York street artist Jean-Michel Basquiat, and Oscar-nominated actress and granddaughter of Ernest, Mariel Hemingway opens up about the depression that haunted her family
- Insider Beauty examines how the bacteria that lives in our stomachs could hold the key to weight loss; and Night Porter goes behind the scenes at Tom Ford's glamorous L.A. fashion show held on the eve of the Oscars
- All pricing within the magazine will be in US dollars
- This product is non-refundable