- 35111 calibre mechanical automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date display
- Silver-plated dial, gold-plated and blue hands, gold-plated markers and numerals
- Stainless steel
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass, convex, anti-reflective coating
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet
- Case diameter: 36mm; case height: 10mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: IW458307
- Manufactured in Switzerland
This 36mm stainless steel watch is part of IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN's 'Da Vinci' collection, named after the revolutionary scientist. Flawlessly assembled with rows of polished links, this refined accessory has a silver-plated dial and a discreetly recessed inner circle for a three-dimensional appearance. It turns to reveal a 'Flower of Life' engraving on the back that represents the artist's search for the "mathematical rules for beauty and proportions."
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.