- Uncap and sweep the fluffy bristles over pulse points
- 7g/ 0.24oz
- Made in France
Byredo has revolutionized the way you apply scent with this 'Kabuki' perfume – the rectractable brush imparts a dusting of micro-fine powder with effortless precision. Inspired by Paris' fascination with African culture in the '20s, this romantic 'Bal d'Afrique' fragrance blends delicate floral Jasmine Petals and Violet with fresh Lemon and Neroli, and a base of Black Amber and Moroccan Cedarwood. It's the perfect size for storing in your tote.
- Top notes: African Marigold, Bergamot, Buchu, Lemon, Neroli
- Heart notes: Cyclamen, Jasmine Petals, Violet
- Base notes: Black Amber, Moroccan Cedarwood, Musk, Vetiver
- Also available in: Eau de Parfum 50ml, 100ml, Perfumed Oil Roll-On 7.5ml