Polaris set of four 18-karat gold diamond rings
- 7 (sold out)
- 8 (sold out)
Spinelli Kilcollin's covetable jewelry is handmade by artisans using traditional wire-drawing and stone-setting techniques - a reflection of the label's focus on quality and attention to detail. This 18-karat gold ring features four alternating bands set with 1.30-carats of shimmering brilliant-cut diamonds. Stack them together or wear one per finger.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Round brilliant-cut G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 1.30-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.