+ NET SUSTAIN Ania belted twill jacket
- IT34 (sold out)
- IT36 (low stock)
- IT38 (low stock)
- IT40 (low stock)
- IT42 (sold out)
- IT44 (low stock)
- IT46 (low stock)
- IT48 (sold out)
- IT50 (sold out)
Stella McCartney says her Spring '20 lineup is the label's most consciously made collection yet, and is created using over 75% considered materials. This 'Ania' jacket is cut from twill enhanced with a little organic cotton and linen. It has utilitarian patch pockets and a rope belt, which you can use to cinch the waist. Style it as per the Paris runway, over pants in the same hue.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a slightly loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing an IT 40
- Cream twill
- Zip fastening through front
- 40% polyamide, 36% organic cotton, 24% linen; trim: 100% polyester
- Green dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.