18-karat gold multi-stone earrings
Bina Goenka describes her designs as "the epitome of indulgence" - every last detail is meticulously perfected, from selecting the finest stones to packing the finished pieces in a custom logo-stamped box. These mismatched earrings are handmade from 18-karat gold and set with pink mother-of-pearl, rubies and diamonds that are arranged in the shape of scattered blooms. We think they're the perfect gift to mark an important milestone or anniversary.
Shown here with: Dundas Gown.
- This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 6cm / 2.4in
- Height: 6cm / 2.4in
- Width: 3cm / 1.2in
- Pink mother-of-pearl, total weight: 21.48-carats; Mozambique rubies, total weight: 17.76-carats; round brilliant-cut F-G VVS diamonds, total weight: 0.38-carats
- Post and clasp fastening for pierced ears
- Come in a presentation box with display holder
- Mother-of-pearl: USA
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.