Lou off-the-shoulder cotton-blend poplin gown
- US2 (one left)
- US4 (one left)
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. When it came time for Danielle Frankel to design her own wedding dress, she took inspiration from her fiancé's shirts and a vintage trench coat to create a piece that was completely unique - the 'Lou' gown was born. Cut to sit effortlessly off-the-shoulder, this cotton-blend poplin style has a waist-defining belt and discreet pockets to store a cell phone so you can take selfies throughout the night. The dramatic hem has a quilted trim to hold its shape and is strategically cut shorter at the front, preventing any missteps when walking down the aisle.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Wraparound design, secures at the waist for an adjustable fit
- Use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Train hem
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
- Off-white cotton-blend poplin
- Button fastenings through front
- 97% cotton, 3% polyurethane
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.