Heure H Au Carré 21mm small stainless steel, lacquer, leather and diamond watch
Hermès' 'Heure H Au Carré' watch is perfect for those seeking a collector's timepiece with serious fashion credentials. Defined by its stylized initial case and interchangeable leather strap, it's been handcrafted from stainless steel in the Bienne region of Switzerland and powered by a quartz movement. The lacquered white dial is free from numerals and illuminated with glittering diamonds, creating a chic checkerboard effect.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Length: 21cm / 8.3in
- Width: 2.4cm / 0.9in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Diamond-encrusted white lacquered dial
- Silver sword-shaped hands
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.126-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening white leather strap
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W053337WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.