Da Vinci Automatic 40mm stainless steel watch
IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN's 'Da Vinci' collection has been an iconic brand signature since 1969 - named for the renowned and innovate Renaissance artist, the timepieces continue to evolve so that they always feel fresh and modern. Powered by a reliable self-winding automatic movement, this stainless steel version has been meticulously assembled by master watchmakers at the label's Swiss workshop and holds a distinct lacquered blue dial with easy-to-read rhodium-plated hands, markers and numerals. The sleek curved lugs allow the strap to sit smoothly against your wrist, for a comfortable fit.
All IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 19cm / 7.5in
- 35111 calibre automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date display
- Blue dial
- Rhodium-plated hands, markers and numerals
- Stainless steel
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass, convex, anti-reflective coating
- Butterfly clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet
- Case diameter: 40mm; case height: 10mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: IW356605
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.