OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN
Snake medium 18-karat gold diamond ring
In 1969, Ole Lynggaard visited Cairo's Egyptian Museum, where he became fascinated with the country's historical artifacts. This 'Snake' ring is crafted from polished 18-karat gold and encrusted with 1.35-carats of brilliant-cut diamonds that will sparkle in even the lowest light. Wear it to your next party or evening event.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- US sizing
- Circumference: 4cm / 1.8in
- Height of Embellishment: 3cm / 1.2in
- Width of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Brilliant-cut F-G VS diamonds, total weight: 1.35-carats
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Denmark
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.