18 and 22-karat gold necklace
Pippa Small's necklace is strung with two charms - a tiny leaf and a disc engraved with a black pepper plant, one of the most used spices. The designer explains the latter is made to be worn close to the skin so it warms to the wearer. It's handcrafted from both 18- and 22-karat gold using time-honored goldsmithing techniques.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Width: 2.5cm / 1in
- Drop: 20cm / 7.9in
- Pendant Length: 2.5cm / 1in
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Comes in a drawstring pouch
- This piece is handmade from natural materials and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.