Petunia set of three sterling silver and 18-karat gold diamond rings
- 5 (sold out)
Interlocking rings are Spinelli Kilcollin's signature - this set of three 'Petunia' ones is designed to be worn stacked on one finger or linked across the hand. They're hand-cast from polished sterling silver and pavé-set with 1.20-carats of shimmering brilliant-cut diamonds. The 18-karat gold connectors not only create a cool contrast, but make them easy to style with mixed metals, too.
- US sizing
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Brilliant-cut G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 1.20-carats
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.