Elaine stretch stirrup ski pants
- FR40 - One left
- FR42 - One left
- FR44 - One left
Bogner tests some of its designs on the German ski team so they can assess how well they perform in extreme conditions on the slopes. Made from stretch fabric, these 'Elaine' pants are cut for a skinny fit and have an elasticated band on the inside of the waist for support. The stirrup cuffs help to keep them in place when you're in action on the piste.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- High-rise, cut for a skinny fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
- Black stretch-polyamide
- Zip fastening along side
- Fabric1: 87% polyamide, 13% elastane; lining1: 100% polyurethane; lining2: 92% polyamide, 8% elastane
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.