Petunia set of three sterling silver, rhodium-plated and 18-karat gold diamond rings
Made in the label's signature 'Galaxy' style, Spinelli Kilcollin's 'Petunia' rings can be worn on one finger or spread across a few. It's comprised of two sterling silver bands and a rhodium-plated 18-karat gold one encrusted with shimmering diamonds - all three are held together by 18-karat gold links.
- US sizing
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Round brilliant-cut I3 diamonds, total weight: 1.20-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.