Heure H 17.2mm very small stainless steel, leather, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Hermès' 'Heure H' watch is one of the French maison's most coveted styles - the name describes the elegant, iconic letter-shaped case. Powered by a Swiss-made quartz movement, this very small iteration is set with 84 glistening diamonds and has a luminous mother-of-pearl dial. The interchangeable brown leather strap will work harmoniously with outfits you already adore.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.176-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening brown leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 17.2mm; case height: 17.2mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Reference number: W053023WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.