SARAH & SEBASTIAN
Buoy 10-karat gold pearl ring
- small (sold out)
- large (sold out)
SARAH & SEBASTIAN's dainty jewelry is inspired by Creative Director Sarah Gittoes' love of the ocean. Handmade from reclaimed 10-karat gold, this 'Buoy' ring is punctuated with three freshwater pearls that gradually decrease in size. Wear yours stacked with other styles from the collection.
- S = 48
- M = 52
- L = 56
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Freshwater pearls: China
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.