Orion set of three sterling silver and 18-karat yellow and rose gold rings
Spinelli Kilcollin's iconic interlocking rings are inspired by stars, which is why so many of them - like this 'Orion' style - are named after constellations. Handmade from sterling silver, the three bands are connected by 18-karat yellow and rose gold links that allow you to wear them stacked together or across multiple fingers.
Shown here with: GAUGE81 Blouse, AGOLDE Jeans, Spinelli Kilcollin Rings, Spinelli Kilcollin Rings, Spinelli Kilcollin Rings, Spinelli Kilcollin Earrings, Spinelli Kilcollin Rings, Spinelli Kilcollin Necklace, Commando Bra.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.