14-karat gold, tourmaline and diamond ring
Marlo Laz puts so much thought into even the smallest details of its handcrafted jewelry - notice the tiny stars carved on the underside of this ring. Made from 14-karat gold, it's centered with a vibrant pink tourmaline illuminated by sparkling round-cut diamonds. Wear it on your index finger for most impact.
Shown here with: Peter Do Tank, Peter Do Shorts, Petar Petrov Blazer.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.2cm / 2in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Pink tourmaline, total weight: 1.75-carats; round-cut F-G VS-SI diamonds, total weight: 0.16-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.