Ceres Deux set of two 18-karat gold diamond rings
The ancient Romans believed a bride and groom would be guided to marry by the goddess Ceres' torch, which explains why we think Spinelli Kilcollin's 'Deux' stack of the same name would make a remarkable engagement set. Handmade from 18-karat gold, it includes two interlocked rings - an eternity band with glistening diamonds and a solid piece - connected by tiny annulets.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round brilliant-cut white VS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.70-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.