Petunia set of three sterling silver, rhodium-plated and 18-karat gold diamond rings
Made in the label's signature 'Galaxy' style, Spinelli Kilcollin's 'Petunia' rings can be worn on one finger or spread across a few. It's comprised of two sterling silver bands and a rhodium-plated 18-karat gold one encrusted with shimmering diamonds - all three are held together by 18-karat gold links.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round brilliant-cut I3 diamonds, total weight: 1.20-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.