Renè set of three 18-karat yellow and rose gold diamond rings
Color: Rose gold
If you're a fan of mixed metals, Spinelli Kilcollin's signature ring sets are most likely already on your radar - the brand always nails the perfect combination. This handmade 'Renè' style has three 18-karat rose gold bands, each linked together with yellow gold connectors. The centerpiece is channel-set with shimmering carré-cut diamonds.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Carré-cut diamonds, total weight: 1.10-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.