Sagittarius Deux Gris set of four 18-karat gold and rhodium-plated sterling silver diamond rings
Spinelli Kilcollin's signature stacks were originally inspired by posters of outer space, so it's fitting that the brand named this set after the 'Sagittarius' constellation. It includes four handmade sterling silver bands connected with 18-karat gold links and inlaid with G VS1 and gray diamonds in rhodium-plated settings. Show them off piled on one finger.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Gray and G VS1 full-cut diamonds, total weight: 1.90-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.