Set of three 18-karat gold, sterling silver and pearl rings
Spinelli Kilcollin's signature rings are recognizable by their unique, interlocking design. The three bands are handcrafted from polished 18-karat gold and sterling silver - the central piece is encrusted with lustrous Akoya pearls. Complement yours with a pair of the brand's earrings.
Shown here with: Spinelli Kilcollin Ring.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Akoya pearls: Japan
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.