Sonny set of three 18-karat rose and yellow gold diamond rings
One of the first rings that Yves Spinelli and Dwyer Kilcollin ever created was for their friend Sonny's wedding - this stacked set of three is named after her and honors their humble beginnings. It features a trio of 18-karat rose gold bands connected by slender yellow gold links and is set with 0.50-carats of brilliant-cut diamonds. It will make an unforgettable token for your own nuptials.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round brilliant-cut G VS diamonds, total weight: 0.50-carats
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.