Jes ski pants
- US0 (sold out)
- US8 (low stock)
- US10 (one left)
Since launching in 2003, Erin Snow has become renowned for creating great-fitting ski pants, with this 'Jes' style proving to be the brand's most popular. They're made from sustainably produced 'Eco Racer' shell fabric that's really breathable and enhanced with four-way stretch technology to allow full movement on the slopes. They're also wind and water-repellent.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- High-rise, intended for a close fit
- Mid-weight, breathable, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
- Black stretch-shell
- Snap and concealed zip fastening at front
- 48% nylon, 47% viscose, 5% elastane
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.