Sonny MX set of three 18-karat white, yellow and rose gold and diamond rings
"Clean, conceptual, and innovative" is how Yves Spinelli describes his pieces. Made in the designer's signature 'Galaxy' style, this 'Sonny MX' set is a trio of rings that can be worn stacked on one finger or spread across your hand. Connected by rose gold links, it's comprised of two 18-karat white gold bands and a yellow one illuminated by 0.50-carats of shimmering diamonds.
Wear it with: Spinelli Kilcollin Rings.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link
- Round brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.50-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.