18-karat gold, ruby and emerald earrings
With her opulent designs, Bina Goenka honors India's centuries-old, traditional jewelry-making techniques. Crafted from 18-karat gold in the shape of flowers, these earrings are set with rubies mined in Mozambique and have Zambian emeralds nestled in the center. Sweep your back to allow them to twinkle as they catch the light.
This item’s measurements are:
- Height: 3cm / 1.2in
- Width: 3cm / 1.2in
- Mozambique rubies, total weight: 37.92-carats; Zambian emeralds, total weight: 1.88-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Come in a presentation box with display holder
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.