Ballon Bleu de Cartier 36mm stainless steel and alligator watch
Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu' timepiece is named for its two most prominent features - the blue synthetic spinel crystal cabochon mounted in the fluted crown and the unique balloon-inspired case. It's been crafted at the brand's Swiss atelier from stainless steel with an intricate self-winding mechanical movement and has a silvered guilloché opaline dial. It's detailed with elongated roman numerals that match the black alligator strap.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 25cm / 9.8in
- Length: 25cm / 9.8in
- Width of Face: 3cm / 1.4in
- Width of Strap: 2cm / 0.8in
- Swiss-made calibre 076 automatic movement with 38-hour power reserve
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 36.6mm; case thickness: 12.05mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W69017Z4
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.